Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Project Time NYC

This week Asha, Nikita and Layla are making a museum. Kamua is making a roundish building with paper. Terence is making the Empire State Building. Nick is making Rockefeller Center. Sofia and Ibuki are making a Rolts Building out of cardbord. Mattew, Zo and Tatiana are making the Twin Towers out of Kapla blocks. Renee and Isabel are totally freaking out trying to make a museum. Theo and Tomas are also freaking out trying to make a park with a flag in it. Briana and Ivonne are making a clock tower out of real paper. [Isabel R. with photos by Isabel and Leila]



1 comment:

Ruth (Lena's mom) said...

I loved the way that Alain got inspired by the brooklyn brige. I wonder why he used kapla instead of something eles? I think it was cool that he used kapla.

the end by Lena.......