Friday, November 9, 2007

More Poetry

Of course we are still writing poetry this week. Asha and Joshua recorded theirs, and you can hear them below. When you listen to Joshua's poem, see if you can find the comparisons that he made - there are four of them. Comparison is the poet's tool that we've been studying, and Joshua went back to revise an earlier poem just so he could add a few. [Andrew]

Asha "Marbles"



Joshua "Pokemon"

4 comments:

BNS 2nd Grade Abby & Andrew's Class said...

The poems keep getting better! Joshua, I am especially proud of the work you did on this poem. You went back to your Pokemon poem and used one of the poet's tools to make it more powerful! I loved the way you pushed yourself during writing time. Great work! -Abby

Unknown said...

Fantastic poem by my one and only nephew Joshua.
I didn't know that pokemen had so many facets!!

Love
Auntie Milty

Ruth (Lena's mom) said...

Asha,

I liked the way you compared marbles to lots of things - oceans, globes, snowflakes.

-Lena

Ruth (Lena's mom) said...

Abby and Andrew

this is a poem for you

people
every person is diffrent from each other. I think it is so neat.so reamember this, when ever you see somebody you try to see what is diffrent and the same. ok?

-Lena