Right now we are focusing on maps. We are drawing maps of everything. We made cities out of pattern blocks, Legos and just plain blocks, and then we had to draw maps of them. And Nichole drew our classroom, but she didn't add everything to it, and we had draw the rest and put an X next to our table spot on the map (it was a map right), and then Nichole handed them back out, but she had shuffled them so we didn't get our own, and we had to try to find the table, and we had to sit in that person's table-spot. And we had to make a map of each other's lunch box and make a key. Do you want me to tell you what a key is? You say yes? OK, I will tell you. You draw a picture of somthing in the corner of a paper that has pictures of the things that you drew and it says what they are and that's all for now bye. [Isabel R.]





Friday, March 14, 2008
MAPS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dear class,
ME and my mom were just looking through the pictures and drawings. They were all very beautiful. I loved the way that you described your pictures. I was impressed. I hope you enjoy reading this comment.
YOU ARE ALL THE BEST. I AM SOOOOO PROUD of you.
THE END
LENA
Post a Comment