Thursday, October 25, 2007

Poetry!

We've been writing poetry for weeks already, and the poems just keep getting better. This week we've especially been working on using descriptive language that comes from getting the five senses involved in writing about something. This week we also started recording our poetry, so that it can be shared. Listen to our first recordings below. Enjoy! [Andrew]

Renee "My Daisy"



Sofia "Popsicles"



Isabel R "The Crazy Room"

In a dream,
When I was two
I had a crazy dream.
Puppets sprang from the wall.
There was a mouse in the house.
It was scary.



Lena "Ellie"

2 comments:

Ruth (Lena's mom) said...

I love the poems! Lena and I heard them over and over. Can't wait to read/hear more.

Ruth (Lena's mom) said...

I loved the way that the poems writers put soooooo much excitement too ther poems. And I thought the poems were soooo fresh.

The end.By Lena.